Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index Beneteau First 235 Forums
Welcome! First 235 Owners please register.

{F235 Home}Beneteau235.com - Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   {F235 Directory}F235 Directory   RegisterRegister 
{F235 Home}Latest News  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

89 F235 Wing w/Trailer & Dinghy in Madison, WI - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Julius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: 89 F235 Wing w/Trailer & Dinghy in Madison, WI - SOLD Reply with quote

My 1989 F235 (wing keel & trailer) is being brokered by the Sailboat House in Madison, WI It's very clean, sailed only on Lake Mendota here in Madison. The boat has been stored indoors during the winter & has been well cared for. Also included in the package is a dinghy (with sail, mast, oars, rudder & centerboard) and a Honda 8.8 hp 4-stroke outboard. As far as sails go, there are 2 mains, a jib, a gennie & a spinnaker.

Any inquiries can be directed to me via this Board or Sailboat House at (608) 849-9200, www.sailboathouse.com

Paul Julius

Last edited by Paul Julius on Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
lchivers
Rail Meat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't have pics. Do you have pics?
Paul Julius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I do not have any pictures. All I can tell you is that she is clean, bottom-painted & ready to sail as soon as she gets to water. No chips, dings or blisters. Drop me an IM with your Phone # & I'll call you.

Paul
Paul Julius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd bump this up. Our '89 wing keel (with trailer) is off brokerage. I am selling it myself, so the price will be lower. If anyone is interested in a very clean, ready to sail 235, please send me a PM with your email & I will send pictures & we can talk price. The boat has been sailed very little & stored indoors during the winter.

Thanks,

Paul Julius
89 WK/ #278
nquigley
Skipper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Hull # 278 Reply with quote

Hi Paul,

I would very much appreciate it if you would send me an email. I'm trying to update the F235 Directory ( http://www.beneteau235.com/f235_database.htm ) and I do not have any info about your boat.
Please send me an email to say:
the name of your boat (if one is displayed on the hull).
the 12-character hull ID number (especially the last 4 characters)

Also, I think that your boat might be the very first boat within the 'Liberty Series'. I would very much like to know if that is the case to complete my study of that series.
(ex - F235 #252 'Traveler')
Paul Julius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, done! Check you email & thanks!

Paul
Paul Julius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd post some more info on my '89 235 WK#278 for everyone to consider.

1. Purchased in 1994. Original name on boat was"Fat and Sassy", changed to "m&m's" & is now "our boat".

2. Location- Madison, WI- Boat has ONLY been sailed on Madison's lake Mendota...Clean freshwater!!

3.General- No structural issues, no blisters, etc. Standard Winches(two headsail, two halyard), Double rope clutches (spinlocks) on either side of cabin top near door, no roller furler, marine head. Headliner is clean. Dark blue mainsail cover, masthead light. Heavy duty bow eye. Boat stored indoors for winter, Bottom painted every Fall.

4. Sails- Two mains, working jib, genoa, spinnaker with pole. North Sails. Sails came with the boat. HOWEVER, this 235 has been sailed less that 15 times in the past twelve years.

5.Trailer. Custom Ideal trailer (steel) with surge brakes. Extending tongue for easy launching. Very good hauling & launching trailer. New bearings & bearing covers.

6. Motor-Honda 8.8hp 4-stroke (quiet) very few hours on the motor.

7. Price- $13,000- willing to negotiate.

Hopefully the board admin. will be able to post a few pics for me. If not, send me an IM with your email & I will send a few along.

Also, I am willing to include a sailing dingy (Montgomery- includes dingy, oars, centerboard, rudder, sail & mast) for no extra charge.

Thanks-

Paul
abstrait
Site Owner & Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Julius wrote:
Hopefully the board admin. will be able to post a few pics for me. If not, send me an IM with your email & I will send a few along.

Actually, see this thread on how to place pictures within a post; you can have them up in no time. Use www.tinypic.com as indicated. Take a look at below for the easy to follow instructions.

http://beneteau235.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1285

kh
'89 "clear" WK | Hull #327
www.beneteau235.com</font><br><br>
alisdairs
1000 posts? Man Overboard!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Watch what you type for Tinypic.com..... Reply with quote

....if you type url tinypics.com you get a whole different website...and I was at work at the time !

Moral of the story is don't try and remember Kelly's links, but actually click on them !

Al.

Former owner 'Atlantic Reach'
1989~WK~#276
Jon
First 235 Crazy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Watch what you type for Tinypic.com..... Reply with quote

alisdairs wrote:
....if you type url tinypics.com you get a whole different website...and I was at work at the time !

Moral of the story is don't try and remember Kelly's links, but actually click on them !

Al.

good find Al!................heh
85' Laser 28 #167*Pandora*
87' F235 WK #69 my ex

Lake Ontario NY
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: