Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Location: Lake Champlain
|Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:18 pm Post subject: 1988 F235 WK with trailer 2002 4-stroke in New York - SOLD
|Its been a great year with the boat. She is everything that the forum members said she would be. I regret that I must sell her. I will always miss her speed and responsiveness but family needs must prevail. I need a boat that will accomodate 4 adults for weekend overnights.
She's in great shape, no headliner problems, very clean interior. I replaced a slightly charred headliner behind the stove with stainless steel.
- 2 yr old UK main, full batten
- 130% genoa, with Furlex roller furler, older jib, original spinnaker
- 2002 honda 8hp 4 stroke- excellent condition, (alternator charger)
- 2 year old kenwood stereo/cd
- hatch screens, two electric fans
- opening port light in aft berth
- new deep cycle battery
- vhf radio, multifunction instrument
- Dual axel trailer, excellent shape, surge brakes, bunks
Please PM or email if interested
HUll #146, wing,