Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index Beneteau First 235 Forums
Welcome! First 235 Owners please register.

{F235 Home}Beneteau235.com - Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   {F235 Directory}F235 Directory   RegisterRegister 
{F235 Home}Latest News  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'94 First 210 w/Trailer in Edmonds, WA - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Note

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: '94 First 210 w/Trailer in Edmonds, WA - SOLD Reply with quote

The Beneteau First 210 is the F235's little sister. The F210 is a little bit shorter, but otherwise the hull is essentially the same with a swing keel.

The F210 is a very popular boat in Europe. Designed by Groupe Finot, it is still in production in France, having previously evolved to the First 211 and now to the First 21.7. See the Beneteau France web site for more details (the URL is at the bottom of this post, under the pics).

My First 210 (Hull #52) was made at the Beneteau factory in South Carolina. It has a blue hull, swing keel, twin rudders, and an open transom.

The F210's fin keel swings down to a draft of 5 feet 10 inches, giving a very stiff ride. It weighs 770 pounds of solid iron. Swing it up, and the boat draws 28 inches. Take the boat right up to the beach. The swing keel makes the boat easy to launch from the trailer.

Like the F235, the F210 is fast and responsive. It points well. It is easy to handle. Because of the deep keel, it is as fast or faster than a F235, especially upwind.

The jib is roller furling. The boat has knot-depth meters, compass, and a 5 horse Honda.

The cabin is simple, but adequate. Sleeps 4, stove, porta-potti.

The factory trailer has a single axle, surge brakes, tongue extender and mast raising equipment.

The boat is in good condition and ready to sail. The boat is in Edmonds, Washington.

I'm moving up to a bigger boat. This boat will give another family lots of fun and fond memories on the water.

My experience is that the west coast market is a little higher than back east. I'm asking $12,900, but I want to sell it and will accept the best offer. (The boat is SOLD)

Send me an email. Martin, Beneteau First 210 #52, Blue Note. Email is mn.proud@gte.net.

The First 210 website has more info http://first210.org

Pics of sisterships

Beneteau France (click <catalogue>; then click <First> image at bottom of next web page) http://www.beneteau.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: