Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index Beneteau First 235 Forums
Welcome! First 235 Owners please register.

{F235 Home}Beneteau235.com - Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   {F235 Directory}F235 Directory   RegisterRegister 
{F235 Home}Latest News  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

89 First 235 Wing For Sale in Cape Cod - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quantum

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: 89 First 235 Wing For Sale in Cape Cod - SOLD Reply with quote

I have a 1989 Beneteau First 235 for sale, "Quantum". She is a wing keel and sails very well. The rig is the standard Beneteau rig. I use the baby stay and she has a 5:1 puchase adjustable backstay. Has a large (12 gallon) gas tank in the starboard sail locker, VHF Radio, and good main & jib.

There is a 1994 8HP Johnson Sailmaster with an extra long shaft. Runs beautifully. I replaced the thermostat and the fuel pump this year. I have the water pump replacement kit but it isn't needed yet.

I haven't owned the boat for long. I have too many teenagers and too many things right now to allow me the luxury to sail her. I'll try to get some digital photos together over the next week or so. No trailer.

I am asking $10,500 for the boat. All the gear on the boat is included.

I'm on Cape Cod. The boat is currently in the water on my mooring in Pocasset. Give me a call if you are interested or respond here.

art@menues.com
508-362-3464
89 WK - Hull#202
Quantum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attempting to post a pdf layout of Quantum here for anyone who is interested. If it doesn't work, those interested, please drop me a PM and I'll send the pdf file to you.

Thanks all.

Art
89 WK - Hull#202
nquigley
Skipper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is Art's montage for Quantum:

http://home.comcast.net/~nquigley/onlinestorage/Quantum083106.pdf
(ex - F235 #252 'Traveler')
audeojude
I've lost my Babystay!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re edit your post and change it from image link to a regular link :)
that should fix it.
Wing Keel
Conway, SC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
abstrait
Site Owner & Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok... evidently, this boat is STILL for sale so if there is any interest, please contact Art (Quantum). I just received an email from him today.
'89 "clear" WK | Hull #327
www.beneteau235.com</font><br><br>
Quantum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Wing Keel #202 SOLD Reply with quote

Quantum has been sold to a very nice active, vibrant family in Canada. Their names are Gerry & Victoria Wight and son of 8 years Liam. Thank you Abstrait & Nquigley for your assistance. Aside from the excellent sailing characteristics of this boat, the other major asset is this web site and all the great contributions you make for each other. Great community. I will miss my daily reads of the great posts.
89 WK - Hull#202
Ken and Marlene Whitt
Rail Meat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Wing Keel sold Reply with quote

Art,

I sold my First 235 over a year ago and still read the Forums regularly--sometimes daily. It's better than the funny pages, informative regarding sailing / ideas for design and modifications, and the folks involved are just interesting people.

My new boat (a 1995 Alerion Express 20) is wonderful, but there are only 45 in the world and I have no idea where 90% of those are or who owns them. This site makes a huge contribution to the First 235 ambiance. I'm still awaiting the results of the Lake Ontario racing!

jkw
s/v Destiny (AE20 #6)
s/v Destiny, AE20 #6
Former owners of "At Whitt's End"
Quantum

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:10 am    Post subject: Valuable insight Reply with quote

Very good point, Ken. I imagine when I fire up my browser in the morning, I'll still head over and check this site out. The Alerions are absolutley beautiful vessels. I've seen some down here on Cape Cod, there's a boat yard or two that sells them down/up here.
89 WK - Hull#202
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: