Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index Beneteau First 235 Forums
Welcome! First 235 Owners please register.

{F235 Home}Beneteau235.com - Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   {F235 Directory}F235 Directory   RegisterRegister 
{F235 Home}Latest News  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

boats in the South

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dirk
I Finally found an F235!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: boats in the South Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

does anyone know the three boats in the South (Dallas, New Orleans, Memphis) from the yachtworld list?? Has anybody seen them alive and knows about their condition?
Thx for any Info on this

Regards
Dik
phallo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen the one in New Orleans up close and had talked to the owner about it - as of a couple of months ago there was an offer on it but I believe there were some paperwork issues. I was going to make an offer but someone beat me to it.

I'm dealing with the broker on another boat and I mentioned this one, he said it "needs a lot of work", but that might have been to deflect my interest towards the boat that I eventually made an offer on :) (sadly, not a 235 :( )

It was banged up a bit, but from what I was told, it was "cosmetic". It needed some stanchions replaced, glasswork to repair some gouging, maybe a new toe rail, etc, but looked sound enough.

I may hear from the owner if the current deal falls through, and if he doesn't post an update here I will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Beneteau First 235 - Boats For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: