Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index Beneteau First 235 Forums
Welcome! First 235 Owners please register.

{F235 Home}Beneteau235.com - Home   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   {F235 Directory}F235 Directory   RegisterRegister 
{F235 Home}Latest News  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL APPLYING MEMBERS ~ DETAILS WITHIN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Welcome to the Beneteau First 235 Forum! **NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO FOR ACTIVATION BELOW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
abstrait
Site Owner & Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL APPLYING MEMBERS ~ DETAILS WITHIN Reply with quote

**NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO FOR ACTIVATION BELOW ~ IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL APPLYING MEMBERS

Please drop me an email directly via address at bottom of http://beneteau235.com home page with these details included:

1. Desired forum name
2. Your Email Address
3. Desired password
4. Location

There is currently a software glitch that needs attention, necessitating direct activation from me. Thanks for your patience

In addition, if owner, your F235 info would be great for the Owner Directory.

- Kelly

Due to the numerous amount of spam memberships, at the minimum,

ALL new members must list their home town or boat location (if you own a First 235).

Why? Because I'm getting upwards of 50 spam memberships a day and cant weed through them all. If you put a legitimate town/port it would stand out ie not Naajitev, USA, or Mongolia, some of the favorites. I'm now deleting applications with no info or just a website link as most are spam. Dont get caught in the mix.

Adding suitable interests and F235 info is also a plus.

Be sure to check the box that keeps you signed in so you won t have to mess with this each time.

First 235s for sale will still be able to be read by ALL, including non members, to bring in new owners.

Thanks
'89 "clear" WK | Hull #327
www.beneteau235.com</font><br><br>

Last edited by abstrait on Sun May 05, 2013 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
abstrait
Site Owner & Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Home town and/or F235 Location for Approval - Reply with quote

Just had to go through 296 forum applicants. 99.8% were spam. I wanted to put a bullet through my own skull, right after taking out the ShamWow Members.....heh.

Again, see ABOVE. Dont get yourself caught in the SPAM mix.
'89 "clear" WK | Hull #327
www.beneteau235.com</font><br><br>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Beneteau First 235 Forums Forum Index -> Welcome to the Beneteau First 235 Forum! **NOTE PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFO FOR ACTIVATION BELOW All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: